Last updated: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:44:03 PM
Hunting from a luxury lodge in the Dundee district or a comfortable camp in the KZN Midlands, we have access to tens of thousands of acres of hunting land in Northern Kwa Zulu Natal and the KZN Midlands. The terrain comprise of a mixture of open grasslands, bushveld and mountains.
KZN is widely considered to be THE place to hunt Nyala and Common Reedbuck and our hunting areas will not disappoint you in this regard. Chris Troskie Safaris has a great track record, not only for producing high quality hunts, but also for producing top quality trophies.
Our KZN hunting areas are also home to many other game species including Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Red Hartebeest and Bushbuck. Please refer to the pricelist below for details of what animals are available in our KZN hunting areas.
Our prices are all inclusive and we have NO HIDDEN COSTS. We don't charge separately for road transfers to our South African hunting areas and back. All expected costs are declared upfront to our clients so there will be no nasty surprises later.
Daily Rates include all accommodations, meals, beverages, a daily laundry-and-room-service, services of Professional Hunters, Trackers, Skinners and Field Staff. It also includes raw preparation of trophies (i.e. skinning, marking and salting) but excludes dipping / packing / shipping and taxidermy charges.
Special reduced Daily Rates may be offered depending on the area hunted, the duration of your safari and the number of animals booked. Please contact us for a specific quote on your safari. You may also want to look at our Package Hunts for significant savings on our hunts.
Kwa Zulu Natal Daily Rates:
|Arrival Day ||$150p/p ||Min # days |
|Plains Game 1X1 Hunting Rate ||$450p/p/d ||7 |
|Plains Game 2X1 Hunting Rate ||$350p/p/d ||7 |
|Wingshooting (charge in addition to daily rate)||$250p/p/d|
CT Safaris Daily Rates are charged per hunting day or part thereof and includes 14% Value Added Tax (VAT)
Kwa Zulu Natal Trophy Fees:
|Species ||Trophy Fee |
|Baboon ||$500.00 |
|Blesbuck (Common) ||$450.00 |
|Blesbuck (White) ||$750.00 |
|Buffalo (Cape) ||$9,500.00 |
|Bushbuck ||$750.00 |
|Bushpig ||$750.00 |
|Caracal ||$750.00 |
|Duiker (Common) ||$400.00 |
|Eland ||$2,200.00 |
|Gemsbok ||$1,700.00 |
|Genet ||$550.00 |
|Giraffe ||$2,750.00 |
|Hartebeest (Red) ||$1,400.00 |
|Honey Badger ||$1,250.00 |
|Impala ||$450.00 |
|Jackal ||$250.00 |
|Kudu ||$2,250.00 |
|Nyala ||$3,500.00 |
|Oribi ||$2,500.00 |
|Ostrich ||$550.00 |
|Porcupine ||$250.00 |
|Reedbuck (Common) ||$1,300.00 |
|Reedbuck (Mountain) ||$950.00 |
|Rhebok (Vaal) ||$1,600.00 |
|Rhino ||POR |
|Serval ||$1,000.00 |
|Springbok (Common) ||$450.00 |
|Steenbuck ||$400.00 |
|Vervet Monkey ||$125.00 |
|Warthog ||$450.00 |
|Waterbuck ||$2,500.00 |
|Wildebeest (Blue) ||$1,000.00 |
|Wildebeest )Black ||$1,000.00 |
|Zebra (Burchell's) ||$1,400.00 |
Basic Terms and Conditions:
1. A signed Hunt Contract and a deposit equal to 50% of the total daily rates will secure your booking.
2. The deposit will not be refundable if the Client cancels the hunt.
3. The deposit will be refunded if the Outfitter cancels the hunt and an alternative hunt can't be offered.
4. Rates and Fees are subject to exchange rate fluctuations and subject to change.
Daily Rates include:
1. Road Transportation from OR Tambo International Airport to Hunting Area and back
2. Hunting Camp Accommodations with running hot and cold water, flush W/C.
3. All meals and drinks (incl. alcoholic drinks in moderation), bottled water and services of Camp Staff.
4. Daily Laundry Service.
5. Services of Professional Hunter, Tracker(s), Driver(s) and Skinner(s).
6. Use of fully equipped Hunting Vehicle.
7. Field Preparation, skinning, marking and salting of trophies.
8. Delivery of trophies to Taxidermist or Dip/Pack Agent recommended by Outfitter.
Daily Rates Exclude:
1. International and domestic Airfare.
2. Hotel / Guesthouse accommodations prior to or after contracted duration of safari.
3. Trophy Fees, hunting permit and license fees for animals killed or wounded and lost during safari.
4. Cost associated to changing of hunting areas.
5. Cost associated to pick-up and delivery of clients trophies to Taxidermist other than that recommended.
6. Taxidermy, Dipping, Packing and Shipping charges.
7. PHASA Conservation Levy ($10 per trophy harvested).
8. Optional payment of gratuities at Client's discretion.